Walkthrough - 2nd half

Whatever you like to say about this visual novel.

Walkthrough - 2nd half

Postby VenusEclipse » August 16th, 2010, 8:45 pm

1-Hints
2-Guide by Choices

1.)Hints
If you don't want the guide with the exact choices

Life: True - Choose the "smart choices." Don't skip choices and don't be obsessive about Rune. Be smart even though you're going for him.
Life: Light - Be obsessive with Rune and skip any available -choices because all you want is Rune.
Life: Dark - Use your power whenever possible

Earth: Light - Get to the lake, expose yourself to serene surroundings, cook for Caius, stick to your morals
Earth: Dark - Submit to him, expose yourself to plants/poison, etc

Air: Light - Make friends with Aysel, remind Aurelius to read the letter
Air: Dark/Alternate -_- These endings are the same one. I didn't change the name from alternate to dark, which I thought I did. Don't make friends with Aysel, remind Aurelius to read the letter
Air: Bad - Don't remind Aurelius to read the letter

Fire: Light - Varian is more tough because he worries about the future. If you reveal too much about yourself, he gets back on duty. Be weak. The MC is the most weakest in this path. Be frail, weak and and sweet. Lie to him whenever possible. Cook for him. Don't ask him about the elites (touchy). Asking about the White Order is fine though. The subject about himself isn't too bad.
Fire: Dark - Do the complete opposite. Varian is clean and organized so people touching and disorganizing his stuff makes him mad. Lol.

Water: Light - Be EMO. Be emotional from the first half of the game. Don't go for any guy. The choice to save "No One" will appear. Be sad and scared. Yes, be emo. Then accept the new character.
Water: Dark - Same as above, except you reject the new character repeatly.

Death: Light - Be EMO. Be emotional from the first half of the game. Don't go for any guy. The choice to save "No One" will appear. Then when you save "No One", be vengeful and angry. Choose hatred choices. Then when you get prisoners, choose either "Let him/her go" or "Convert."
Death: Dark - Same as above except you choose "dungeon" or "kill."

2.)Guide by Exact Choices

Life Path
Spoiler: show
This is Rune's Path. Everything you choose affects the MC's thinking. It will decide whether she convinces Rune to do "that" at the crucial moment. The path splits into dark, light and true right at that crucial moment.

True Ending
-"I apologize for leaving before" or "Did you save me when I escaped?"
-"I can't make mistakes. Please give me more advice."
-"There's trouble down below and we need assistance right away!"
-Ask "Any new captives?". Then "Not much seems to be known about the elite within our organization." and ""You heard about that girl they captured a hundred days ago?" before choosing "Mind if I take a look?"
-"We can't waste the oracle's efforts outside the tower!" or "Why won't you come? Tell me why."
-"Separate them without my power."

Light Ending
-"I have to help Rune. He might be in trouble right now."
-"Will go to him no matter what!"
Any choice except "There's trouble down below and we need assistance right away!"
-Ask "Any new captives?" Then choose "Mind if I take a look?"
-"You're just a coward! I'll leave then!" or ""I apologize for the risk I put us through...."
-"Separate them without my power."

Dark Ending
-"Use your power on Caius"

Alternate Ending
"Should stay here for my own safety."

Hesitant Ending
-Near the end, won't you take that risk? Choose "No."

Earth Path
This is Caius's Path. Everything you choose affects the MC's thinking. It will decide whether she submits to Caius or sticks to her morals

Light Ending
"Go Left" or "Go Straight"
"Go Left" or "Go Straight" to "Cook Fish or Mushrooms"
"Explain it to him"
"Go Left" and "Fish"
"Stick by my morals"
"Go Straight"

Dark Ending
"Go Right"
"Go Right" or "Go Left" to "Cook Random Plants".
"Don't Waste Effort"
"Go Right", "Stay in the House" or "Go Straight" to "Pick Plants"
"Let him be"
"Go Right" or "Check the House"

Air Path
This is Aurelius's Path. Everything you choose affects What Aurelius does and whether your friendship with Aysel helps you.

Note: Your relationship with
Aysel must be high here. Be very nice to her! There's two attempts to raise her affection in the air path, but you'll need three more affection points before this to get to the Light Ending. Easiest way is to be nice to her in the Crystal Realm, then don't ruin her relationship in the festival. Aurel's path is easy to open but that's where the easy part ends.

Light Ending

"How are you feeling?"
"Rune must mean a lot to you"
"Shouldn't you take a look at that letter" or "Ask About Cascade"
"Order Tuna or Dessert"
"Did you forget about Cascade's letter?"
"Pretend so hope won't be shattered."

Dark/Alternate Ending
"Lets help Aurelius"
"I'm Sorry"
Then Use Every attempt to remind Aurelius about the letter
"Order any food except spicy"
"Did you forget about Cascade's letter?"

Bad Ending
-Note: It doesn't matter what your relationship with
Aysel
is if you don't remind Aurelius about the letter.
"Made Up My Mind"
"Order Spicy Food"
Don't Choose "Did you forget about Cascade's letter?"

Fire Path
This is Varian's Path. Everything you say or do affects whether Varian will help you or not.

Light Ending
"Promise I won't"
"Cook"
"No, I can't jeopardize anything."
"About your job", "About you" or "About the White Order"
"Don't"
"Apple Dessert", "Cane Sugar Juice", or "Cloak"
"Say You Don't Know"

Dark Ending
"You can trust me" or "stop asking that!"
"Clean" or "I'm bored. Go Outside"
"Everyone looks so happy out there." or "There's nothing to do at home"
"About Oryon" or "About our future here"
"Go Inside"
"Ruby Necklace", "Wind Chimes", "Hand Crafted Figurine"
"Tell Him The Story Behind It"

Water Path
This is the hidden character's path. Everything up to this point is about your feelings. Your choices will determine whether this character worries about you just enough to lower his guard.

Note: Saving No one opens up the water path, but you're not quite there yet. This is what you do to open it up.

"You saved me, didn't you?"
"Been more careful...."
At the chapel, "Don't risk anything"
"Sad" or "Scared"
"I guess" or "I don't want new guards!"
"Be careful. I can't lose you too." or "Bring me essence."

Light Ending
"Good Morning" or "Flirt"
Choose any choice except "Reject." or "He can never be trusted"

Dark Ending
"Good Morning" or "Flirt"
"Reject"
"He can never be trusted"

Death Path

Note: Saving No one opens up the dark path, but you're not quite there yet. This is what you do to open it up.

"Are they still after me?"
"Punished all who went against me"
"Take the power for myself"
"You better find me stronger ones."
"Hatred" or "Angry"
"Vengence on the White Order."

Light Ending
Choose mostly "Let him/her be" or "Convert"

Dark Ending
Choose mostly "Put him/her in the dungeon" or "Send him/her to another world"
VenusEclipse
Creator

Re: Walkthrough

Postby Keeemmmm » October 3rd, 2010, 1:49 pm

I just downloaded this game yesterday, and I enjoyed it the first time around [I got the Death: Dark ending, btw ]. But after that I keep getting the same ending over and over. I've been trying to variate my answer choices, but it's not working out. I read your walkthrough and some of it is too vague for me to understand. For example, when you tell me to get Caius to the lake, I'm just like..what lake ? :c Help please ?
Keeemmmm

Postby Delphiartemis » October 3rd, 2010, 7:08 pm

You're trying to get Caius :drunken_smilie:?
To do that you have to get as friendly with him as possible before you leave your realm and then later during the festival. You also should call for him to help you when you first leave your realm. Then if you love Caius :drunken_smilie: when you're done with the game you can join the Caius fanclub XD
Delphiartemis
Regular

Postby VenusEclipse » October 4th, 2010, 12:04 am

The guide you read is for after you saved someone. That is why it may seem confusing if you use it for the beginning. The lake appears on his path when the story branches out. That's what those steps are for.

For the beginning, I can give you some choices to choose to unlock Caius's path. :)
Then the in depth path guide will make sense.

These are some of the easiest choices that appear in the beginning.

"Throw Insults at him"

"Go to the Chapel" when it mentions that you have energy to go to one place. That should be the third of the fourth day. It's the same day when the grand hall is empty and Rune carries you back to your room.

"Ask him to save you"

On the day Aurelius arrives, Rune tells you that you don't know what Caius is. Support Caius with "You don't have to tell me."

"Go North in the first festival day"

"send Aysel off with Aurelius on the second day." If your points with Caius are high enough, he comes back to visit you.

"Wish for Caius's health."

Doing 5 of these will give you the option to save Caius.

I will have to finish the walk through sometime. :)
VenusEclipse
Creator

Postby Keeemmmm » October 4th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Yeah, I was trying to get Caius, and I succeeded ! Thank you Delphiar and Venus ! I loved his ending. <3
It was sweeeeeeet. :D I guess it's time to join the fan club huh ? ^o^
Oh and yeah I think I finally understand how you're walkthrough works Venus. Ahaha. XD
I'm just a litttlleeee slow. Thank ya, thank ya ~
Keeemmmm

Postby VenusEclipse » October 6th, 2010, 12:30 am

You're welcome. ^_^
And looking at the walkthrough, I can revise it because only people who played the game once will know how to use the walk through. Those who use it early on won't.
VenusEclipse
Creator

Postby Titania » November 7th, 2010, 2:09 pm

OH THANK GOD CAIUS WALKTHROUGH~ xD I wanted the Caius ending, but I got the Water: Light ending. It was my first play through, and I honestly didn't intend for that to happen. Apparently, I'm emo...o_O

But I guess I can see how I got it. I wasn't really going for any dudes at the beginning because I wasn't sure which one I should've gone for...heck, I didn't even know if I needed to go for one. When the choice to save "No One" came up, I was pretty shocked...and then the "hidden character" proceeded to creep me out for the rest of the game. I figured I had no choice in the matter anymore, so I just decided to humor him and see if any of the other guys came back.
And I ended up nearly killing him and getting an invalid boyfriend for life. Ode to joy.
Titania

Postby Stargurl18 » December 1st, 2010, 12:37 pm

Hello VenusEclipse. Can you gi me Rune's Full patch guide :?:

I have Ciru's light ending but i want all Rune's Ending and Unbroken Hours Walkthrough page dont hjelp me very musch. So whis you can gi me Rune's full patch guide will i be very happy about that.

From Stargurl18 :)
Stargurl18

Postby VenusEclipse » December 2nd, 2010, 4:19 am

After you save Rune from the cave collapse, the full guide after you save him is there. The Life Path guide is the part "after" you choose to save him.

I will write up the beginning guide soon, hopefully for those who need it. ^_^ I keep forgetting to write it.
VenusEclipse
Creator

Postby Stargurl18 » December 2nd, 2010, 4:32 am

Yes but can you give me some choices to choose to unlock Rune's patch :?:

And i hope you can be finished soon whit Beginning guide patch for all Frozen Essence Charather. I really whant to get Rune's Ciru's Valen's and other's endings to finnaly Finish the game.

From Stargurl18 :)
Stargurl18

Next

Return to Frozen Essence